Jack

Jack
Jack Sparrowe, trail companion Jan 2012

Sunday, September 25, 2022

 Our hikes together have gotten fewer, slower and farther between.  Jack has been diagnosed with pancreatitis, and it manifests as a squeaky digestive system early in the morning.  When he has these attacks, he doesn't seem to feel bad, or have pain, which surprises me.  He won't be interested in food, which is perfect, as the treatment for an attack is to fast.  Often he'll recover enough to eat a midday meal.

We have a Poodles @Play hike today, and he's squeaky.  I'm not sure he should go on a hike, yet I know I SHOULD get some exercise myself.  So it may be the day to hike without my best partner.

Thought maybe I'd throw some pictures from past hikes in as well.

Sue Ann took this great pic on a walk at Lake Chabot 2019


In Morgan Territory.  Maybe heaven's gates aren't pearly, or made of gold.  Maybe there's an old rusty green gate, wired up with a rock for a closure spring, to keep the cows from wandering out.

From the beach at Half Moon Bay, 2019


No comments:

Post a Comment